Contact Us
Community

Community

Rachel
Rachel
[

Cooking With Rach- Chicken Zucchini Pasta

Cooking with Rach today is a winner! Try something different and let me be the first to say that I am not good at eating healthy but I would like to think this is pretty healthy!

Read More

cactus alley
[

Landon’s List – Things to Do for Thursday, July 25th!

Here’s my list of a few things going on tonight that you might enjoy…

Read More

Pasta 2
[

Cooking With Rach

This is the first of many recipes I will be doing! Each week (every Wednesday) I will have a recipe up that I have done or tried! Now I am not the greatest cook but I have really gotten the hang of things now and I'm trying to put myself to the test! So each week be looking out for Cooking with Rach and see how a recipe turned out for me!

Read More

Facebook
Facebook
[

Kool Blood Drive – Donate Blood and Get Free Ice Cream from Gandy’s!

United Blood Services, Kool FM, and Gandy’s Dairy have a cool deal for lifesaving blood donors. Everyone who donates at the blood center between now and Saturday June 15th, will get to choose a pint of Gandy’s delicious ice cream.

Read More

Texas Department of Transportation
Texas Department of Transportation
[

Kool FM & TxDOT Remind You to Enjoy a Fun, Safe Summer With a Sober Driver

In an effort to reduce drinking and driving this summer, TxDOT will be launching a statewide campaign this week to remind drivers to line up a Summer P.A.S.S. (Person Appointed to Stay Sober).

Read More

Facebook
Facebook
[

Kool Blood Drive – Donate Blood and Get Free Ice Cream From Gandy’s!

United Blood Services, Kool FM, and Gandy’s Dairy have a cool deal for lifesaving blood donors. Everyone who donates at the blood center between now and Saturday June 15th, will get to choose a pint of Gandy’s delicious ice cream.

Read More

Change
[

MORE FOR MOORE, OK

Townsquare Media, The American Red Cross and Lubbock Area Schools need your help for More for Moore, OK!
Every little bit helps!

Read More

Texas Tech Graduation
[

A Texas Tech Grad gets a Wonderful Surprise

Everybody knows when May comes around it’s a time to celebrate graduation. Whether it be your child graduating from kindergarten or your young adult graduating from a University…whichever one it may be it’s supposed to be a happy time.

Read More

LiveLoveLubbock.com/
LiveLoveLubbock.com/
[

Lubbock Citizens Encouraged to ‘Live Love Lubbock’ for National Travel and Tourism Week

This week, Visit Lubbock encourages citizens to “Live Love Lubbock.” The first way to participate is to visit livelovelubbock.org to download the itinerary card to play the Itinerary Game. Grab family and friends, and visit as many of the participating attractions on the card as you can.

Read More

Facebook / Longhorn Steakhouse
Facebook / Longhorn Steakhouse
[

Lubbock Gets a New Restaurant – Longhorn Steakhouse to Open Monday

Next Monday, April 29, Lubbock will receive its newest restaurant: a LongHorn Steakhouse opening at 4805 S. Loop 289 and led by Managing Partner Edward Dugger.

Read More

WTX Outlaw players
[

Last Home Game and the WTX Outlaws Need Your Support

The past games the WTX Outlaws have hosted different things like: South Plains Food Bank and Military Appreciation Day, but this game we just need fans to come pack the bleachers to show Midland that Lubbock is supportive and they can’t out fan us.

Read More

Coach of WTX Outlaws
[

West Texas OutLaws hold Military Appreciation Day

April 6, 2013 was a great Saturday for the West Texas Outlaws beating the Curry County Cats 46-26 and now the determined WTX OutLaws are at it again and need your support against the Permian Basin SkyForce

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://98kool.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on KOOL 98 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Register on KOOL 98 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!