Cooking with Rach-Stuffed Bell Peppers
I have to say Tuesday nights are always my favorite day of the week. You may have had a hard day at work & you want a quick dinner to make for the family…
Stuffed bell peppers can never go wrong!
Once again Pinterest is awesome!
Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 6 bell peppers
- 1 1/2 pound of ground meat
- a cup of instance rice
- 1/4 of onion
- 2 celery stocks
- 1 tomato
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- garlic powder
- 1 bag of shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons of oil
1. Cook your rice as directed on the box…Thank goodness for my boyfriend’s mom who knows how to cook some awesome rice! (I’m still working on how to cook it perfect!)
2. In a separate pan put the cook 2 tablespoons of oil, celery, & onion until tender, then add the ground meat. Cook until all brown
3. Once rice is cooked add the ground meat & other ingredients to the rice, but add the tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce to it!
4. Cut the tops off of the bell peppers & clean it out. (I rinsed mine out to make sure there weren’t any seeds in them)
5. Stuff the bell peppers & top it off with the cheese!
6. Place bell peppers in a pan & into the oven; bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.
7. & finally…Enjoy