Kool FM’s 2013 Buffalo Springs Lake Fireworks Extravaganza Happens This Wednesday Night!
Buffalo Springs Lake will hold their Annual Fireworks Extravaganza. 98.1 KOOL FM will simulcast the music to the fireworks show. This year we dedicate our show to all of our service men and women and thank them for their service.
Tips to make your visit more enjoyable:
- Personal Fireworks are NOT allowed inside the lake.
- Tune into 98.1 KOOL FM during the Fireworks Show to enjoy the choreographed Patriotic Music
- Be sure to secure your vehicle but do not leave your valuables in plain sight.
- Be sure to come early. Please be patient as the lines will be long.
- You CAN NOT see the Fireworks from the campgrounds. Please go to the East End (Fast End) of the lake. The Fireworks CAN be scene from the Marina and looking East.
- You may park up on the top of the canyon if you cannot find a parking lakeside.
- Stay a while… don’t rush off after the Fireworks are over…make an evening of it as your pass is good until 12 midnight. This will make your drive home more enjoyable as well.
Buffalo Springs Lake is located at 9999 High Meadow Road.
The fireworks show will start AFTER 9:00pm Approximately thirty-minutes after dark!
The fireworks will be shot off the main end of the lake (the fast end). Additional parking will be available in the Marina parking lot and the Sandy Point parking lot.