Slow-Motion Footage of Weird Things Exploding in the Microwave [VIDEO]
If you’ve ever wondered what happens when you microwave aluminum foil, a light bulb, or a whole watermelon, check out an ad on YouTube for the restaurant Moe’s Southwestern Grill.
To advertize the fact that they cook everything fresh, they microwaved a bunch of weird stuff, and shot slow-motion video of it exploding.
The results were pretty cool…
By the way, didn’t we used to have a Moe’s in Lubbock? I seem to remember there being one by campus. Am I just imagining that?